- 20-lb. x 2 capacity
- 8.4 cu. ft. volume per pocket
- 60,000 Btu/hr heat input and 400 cfm per pocket
- 100% Axial airflow
- Steel door with gasketless glass
- I6” Diameter vent connection per pocket
- 1/2” gas connection per pocket
- Independent electrical connections for each tumbler
- Only 38-7/8” deep (for gas and electric)
- Single coin drop
- Front serviceable
- Fits through standard 36” door
- Available in gas, steam and electric heat
- Stainless Steel Front, Cabinet & Basket
- S.A.F.E. (Sensor Activated Fire Extinguishing System
The AD-320 is a dual pocket 20-lb capacity dryer that includes axial airflow, independent electrical connections for each tumbler, and separate exhaust connections. It offers 98% component accessibility from the front of the tumbler which allows the dryer to be placed against the wall without concern for regular rear maintenance. The AD-320 has a large lightweight lint drawer that is accessible and easy to clean and a fine, stainless steel lint screen that is standard.
Engineer Driven Design That is Built to Last
Our dryers showcase ADC’s engineer-driven approach to design. Bearings are permanently lubricated on the motor and drive system. There are no chains used at ADC; rather, we use V-belts and pulleys for smooth, quiet, and trouble free operation. Our dryer cabinets are electrostatically powder-painted inside and out then baked at 420-degrees fahrenheit before final assembly - ensuring the hardest surface and the longest lasting finish in the industry.
Rugged Steel Door with Gasketless Door Glass
Our dryer doors are one solid piece of steel with gasketless glass. This eliminates the issue of glass falling out due to wear and tear on rubber gaskets that some manufacturers use to secure their glass. The security and durability that gasketless glass provides is essential to a successful laundromat operation.
Easy-to-Read, Multilingual Controls