- 115-lb. capacity
- 33.10 cu. ft. basket volume
- 343,000 Btu/hr heat input, 2,100 cfm airflow
- Self diagnostic microprocessor with patented auto drying feature
- Steel door with gasketless glass
- Easy to clean lint drawer
- Fits through a standard 48” door opening
- Reversing basket is standard
- Available in gas, steam and electric heat
- Stainless steel front, cabinet & basket
- S.A.F.E. (Sensor Activated Fire Extinguishing System)
The AD-115 bridges the gap between 75- and 120-lb dryers. This high performance unit incorporates all the state-of-the-art design features from ADC, featuring a heat input of 343,000 Btu/hr and airflow of 2,100 cfm. The AD-115 is the only 115-lb capacity dryer that can fit through a standard 48” door and is available in gas, electric and steam heat.
Engineer Driven Design That is Built to Last
Our dryers showcase ADC’s engineer-driven approach to design. Bearings are permanently lubricated on the motor and drive system. There are no chains used at ADC; rather, we use V-belts and pulleys for smooth, quiet, and trouble free operation. Our dryer cabinets are electrostatically powder-painted inside and out then baked at 420-degrees fahrenheit before final assembly – ensuring the hardest surface and the longest lasting finish in the industry.
Rugged Steel Door with Gasketless Door Glass
Our dryer doors are one solid piece of steel with gasketless glass. This eliminates the issue of glass falling out due to wear and tear on rubber gaskets that some manufacturers use to secure their glass. The security and durability that gasketless glass provides is essential to a successful laundromat operation.
Easy-to-Read, Multilingual Controls
We were the first to bring computer operated dryers to the market and today we continue to be a leader in applying technology to dryer operation. Our years of experience along with our accessible design, easy-to-read LCD screens and our user friendly multilingual interface positions ADC as the pioneer in the laundry industry.