- Towel folders with one or three criteria.
- These make a maximum of two longitudinal folds and two transversal folds with a blast of air.
- Longitudinal fold at 1/2 or 1/3. Transversal fold at 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4.
- Maximum item size: 1,060 x 2,000 mm.
- Minimum item size: 400 x 500 mm.
- Optional item rejection system.
- Easy microprocessor programming system (PLC), with up to 20 programs, that permit automatic folding according to size of item.
- Touch screen.
- Warnings and alarms on screen.
- Suction intake bench to facilitate work.
- Lateral towel stacker.
- Lateral exit on belt (right/left), front or rear (Assembly at factory).
- Requires compressed air: 6-7 bar.
- Consumption: 9,000 Nl/h
Fagor's Folders machines are designed to give the best levels of performance and productivity with an efficient use of energy and significant savings in time. The quality of flatwork ironing offered by our machines is recognized by users and valued as one of the most significant aspects.
Models & Specifications
|MODEL||MAX PART. (MM)||PRODUCTION /H||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS (MM)|
|LIBRA||1060 x 2000||800||2,74||3750x2280x2465|
|LIBRA-PLUS||1060 x 2000||700||3,24||3750x2280x2465|