- 30-lb. x 2 capacity
- 10.1 cu. ft. volume
- 160,000 btu/hr heat input, 400 cfm. airflow per pocket
- Radial airflow
- Steel door with gasketless glass
- Single 8” diameter vent connection for both pockets
- Independent electrical connections for each pocket
- Independent Microprocessor and coin drop for each pocket
- Single gas line connection
- Available in 3 Phase electric
- Only 28 -1/2” wide - fits through a standard 36” door
- Available in gas heat
The AD-236 is a dual pocket 30-lb capacity dryer which offers 98% component accessibility from the front of the tumbler- this allows the dryer to be placed against the wall without concern for regular rear maintenance. It features radial airflow with a single 8” diameter vent connection for both tumblers. This dryer includes electrical connections for each tumbler, a single gas line connection and independent microprocessors and coin drops for each tumbler.
Engineer Driven Design That is Built to Last
Our dryers showcase ADC’s engineer-driven approach to design. Bearings are permanently lubricated on the motor and drive system. There are no chains used at ADC; rather, we use V-belts and pulleys for smooth, quiet, and trouble free operation. Our dryer cabinets are electrostatically powder-painted inside and out then baked at 420-degrees fahrenheit before final assembly - ensuring the hardest surface and the longest lasting finish in the industry.
Rugged Steel Door with Gasketless Door Glass
Our dryer doors are one solid piece of steel with gasketless glass. This eliminates the issue of glass falling out due to wear and tear on rubber gaskets that some manufacturers use to secure their glass. The security and durability that gasketless glass provides is essential to a successful laundromat operation.